cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat is rubbish!!!!

warbleeder
Grafter

Chat is rubbish!!!!

so i head to chat and wait 25 minutes in a que.... to just be disconnected and told to try again later.....
so now i have to que for a further 25 minutes to be told same?
12 REPLIES 12
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Chat is rubbish!!!!

They close at 9pm. I assume that means anyone waiting at that time gets disconnected. Sad
David
warbleeder
Grafter

10PM... and this is a joke... i remember when they where working on leeds .... and all we got from PN was the new call center will make things better less call waiting blah blah blah... yet when i call (once in a blue mood) the call waiting times are still 45 minutes so seems this was a bunch of crap...
over a day to reply to tickets?? so no point in me raising one to be fair is there and yet im stuck with shitty slow speeds (AGAIN) yea im not suppose to swear in here but why bother speaking nice time and time again?
warbleeder
Grafter

P.S plusnet.... my account is FIBER not ADSL ...before we have this argument again!
just took me well over 1 hour to download 134mb (open office)  Cry
brianhabby

Hey warbleeder - welcome to the club
I too am on fibre and am getting 8.4Mbps. I thought mine was bad till I saw yours!
I tried to raise a ticket but found they have done away with them and want you to use chat, which isn't available after 9:00pm. So I phoned them and wait over half an hour before speaking to someone. If I had waited much longer I would have probably been cut off as their phone lines close at 10:00pm
Contacting Plus Net is becoming a real pain.
rant over, I'm going to bed.
Brian
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

PN will still insist that the changes will make things better  Crazy Crazy Crazy 
its about time they stopped ,, take one step backwards an realize they made a Bo Bo again,,,,,,,,  but i fear its going to be too late before they admit it  Embarrassed 
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
warbleeder
Grafter

problem with PN is BT..... since BT got their hand on PN its gone down and down and this is the reason i took my business broadband elswhere
ive been with PV coming up 6 years and never known it this bad ...sadly im stuck in a contract and i know PN wont let me out of it without stupid chargers
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: spraxyt
They close at 9pm. I assume that means anyone waiting at that time gets disconnected. Sad

@CRT,
Can you verify this please?
Elsewhere on here, you've advised that all phone calls dialled before 10pm but not answered by 10pm will still be dealt with and not abandoned.  Surely the same principle should apply to queued chats at 9pm?
Until such time as the demand / need to contact support is brought under control, these restricted access times to the support channels need to be removed.  The best way to address call volumes is to get effective control over your supplier - BTw / BTOR.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@warbleeder
Unfortunately as you have a open order to transfer away we can't test your line or raise a fault to our suppliers.
@brianhabby
Our tests have shown a potential capacity issue in your area which our faults team are investigating.
@Townman
I'm getting clarification on that.
[EDIT]
The queue for Chat closes at 9pm however if there are any chat's still in the queue then advisors will stay until 9:15pm to pick any up.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

@brianhabby
Our tests have shown a potential capacity issue in your area which our faults team are investigating.

how many times has this been used as the cause for speed issues? surly with the size of plusnet now they can get this sorted?
your happy enough to run around doing deals for new customers but whats the point in throwing all this money away if ur network cant handle the traffic?
i can tell you know my speed issues are down to 1 of two things... either ur network not coping with traffic or BT messing around
i know u cant do checks as ive placed a order but to be honest there wouldnt be any point in me raising a fault because i would just get passed from pilar to post
p.s even tho when i called i said i placed a order els where the CSR on the phone made no attempt to try and get me to stay....... kinda suprised in all honestly as i thought u would at least try (as with all ISP orders u can cancel within x time)
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@warbleeder
In this case it's not our capacity that's the issue it's the capacity at the exchange which we have no control over.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

6 years and counting....... "give us some time.............. and we`ll get there"......... famous last words....  Sad
warbleeder
Grafter

Quote from: Matthew
@warbleeder
In this case it's not our capacity that's the issue it's the capacity at the exchange which we have no control over.

then this mean people are paying for a service there not receiving right? specially if its happening everyday
and to be fair if this is the care .... i would like to know where the he ll the billions of pounds are going that BT get every year!
i was on fiber but yet if im getting less than 100kb per sec download speed i may as well be on dialup right?