cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

larry01

Cashback

I am still awaiting a payment of £50 cashback from a contract taken out in August 2014.
I have had numerous calls to 'customer support' to resolve this, but to no end.
No, I did not receive an Email to respond to, to enable the payment to be made. I believe that this a contractual breakdown in what was offered, but I have been told by customer options that I will have to pay £47.50 to cancel the contract. I have been told that I cannot contact a Senior Manager to help resolve the problem. Wonderful organisation, will I stay with them after this, I will leave to your imagination!
How many other people have not received their cashback, and have forgotten to follow it up is another question?
jim:red All caps in title changed as per Forum Rules mod:end
5 REPLIES 5
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Cashback

Hi and welcome to the forums.
I'm sorry that you've had problems with the cashback, it's rare you should be waiting so long, but we will get it sorted for you. My colleague raised this yesterday for you, and hopefully our marketing team will get back to him ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
jess1808
Dabbler

Im in the same situation Larry bought mine on the 31st July and still not recieved mine and waiting fir a reply on my ticket, Ive seen lots of others on forums about this so its not that rare, I've spoke to a few who aafter going round in circles with customer service have given up on this £50, it was supposed to be automatic!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Jess 1808,
I've just taken some time to look into this for you and have added an update to ticket 98430402.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jess1808
Dabbler

I looked into this offer when signing up and purposely picked it as it was an automatic cashback unlike a lot of the others and it was confirmed to be an automatic cheque within 60 days when I rang up to check a few days after signing up. I have asked Money supermarket to look into the details of this offer. Condsidering 3 of your advisors I spoke to told me there was no offer at that time until I sent proof of the offer, I now dont believe you when you say I needed to claim for it and therefore will only give me half what was promised when I signed up, just seems your company is trying to find any possible way to get out of this.

A 'goodwill gesture' of essentially making me pay £25 extra than I signed up for is a joke, if I had not bothered claiming then fair enough but I was never told I had to do this or how and was actually told it would be automatic upon ringing to double check, so why do I need to pay £25 for your companies failings, if anything I should be getting £25 on top of my cashback for the amount of time and effort this has taken to sort out which just to make you aware has been 5 months, 2 phone calls, a 20 minute live chat, around 20 online tickets and 10 posts in forums with most of the replies basically saying I was lieing as you had no offer on at the time (very poor training/system of old offers) or just a simple no with no explanation given.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to me.
I'm going to reply in more detail to ticket 98430402 for you shortly.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team