cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback not received

mse533

Cashback not received

I took out broadband through Martins money tips in January. Went live 21st January. It appears from what I have read that I should have received an email within 10 days telling me how to claim cashback. I called plusnet was advised that I would be sent cheque. Now 4th March nothing received so called Plusnet today told that It could be up to 45 days before I receive email. Can you please confirm what is happening with my cashback.

This is my first post so if it is in the wrong place I would apologise.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Cashback not received

Hi @mse533 Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The redemption process differs depending on how you signed up and also depending on which affiliate you used. Money saving expert the cashback will be sent within 60days of the first service going live. I've had a look at your account and your line went live on 21/01/19 which now is day 42 so you should have this by 20th March.

I apologise for the previous misinformation. If you have not received your cheque by this date please get back in touch  with us so that we can escalate your query with the relevant department.

Kind Regards,

mse533

Good Morning

There is still no sign of my cashback. Can you please investigate further.

Thanks

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @mse533 sorry to hear that you haven't received this.

I've had a look on our cashback tracker and can see that we sent you a cashback redemption email earlier on in the month. Therefore, it may be worth checking your mail settings in case the email was accidentally forwarded to junk mail.

Moving forward to save you some time I have claimed the cashback for you and you will now receive a cheque within the next 30 days.

If you have any questions please feel free to get back to me.

Kind Regards