Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not process a customers order online

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Can not process a customers order online

I am trying to migrate a client over from BT, but having problems with the websites. On entering the phone number and postcode, select the correct address , click continue, it then asks to select address again, click continue, then again, then it will ask me to enter the details manually, once done it then only offers fiber ( they are on ADSL at the moment).
I assume it does not like the postcode (not sure why) , when i enter other phone numbers and postcodes, click continue, i can carry on the order.
I have tried three different systems to put the order though and get the above on all of them, very weird
Regards Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Can not process a customers order online

Hi Mike,
If you can PM me the details I'll get onto this.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Chris ,
Thanks for the reply, the problem is , i am not with the customer, hence i can only put the order through online at the moment , which i would prefer anyway as the customer like the idea of the 73.50 cashback.
Not sure if they will be able to get my details from my forum account as this is attached to and old account i had with PN not my current one.
Would be if i could link this forum account to my current PN one.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've got your details, I'll get someone to contact you and see what we can do.