cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call centre support

Doherto

Call centre support

I have just spoken to the customer support team re my account and options. I run a sales and service business and understand that every time a customer calls the office their impression of our business is in the hands of the person who answers the phone. I must therefore give the most positive feedback for the quality of care and support I received this afternoon. I have some great people in my call centre but they can learn a lot from the experience I have just had talking to PlusNet. Brilliant. If I had any thoughts of changing supplier, the level of professionalism I just experienced, guarantees my loyalty.  ( and no it was not a relative )    If your system has any way of rewarding your staff find out who I spoke to and reward him please.  Doherto Smiley
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Call centre support

Welcome to the forum Doherto Smiley
Pleased to hear you had a good experience with CSC.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Can you give an approximate time
Doherto

Shortly after 17.00 today, just before I started this thread
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

with that information there is an extremely good chance they can find the culprit  Grin Grin
Devonian
Grafter

I thought I would add, every time I have called PN, I have always been dealt with politely, professionally, and my enquiry has always been dealt with or passed to the right person properly.
Compared with Talktalk, and BT... PlusNet are a dream!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I've found who it was that you spoke to!
Many thanks for your feedback on your experience from when you called in. We have an internal 'Recognition Forum' which I've added Phil to.