cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Statistics

Not applicable

Call Statistics

Telephoned in yesterday as call stats said only 3 waiting. Had a voice announce saying that I would be waiting approximately 10 minutes. Is this new?  If so, how can it tell the length of time as there is no knowing how long any particular call can take? 
Occasionally I come across an answer system that tells you what place in the queue you are and this seems to me to be more useful.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Call Statistics

Hi Poppy,
The "ten minutes waiting" message is something that the CSC add manually when call times are in that region of time.
It's possible (or probably) that the amount of time that people were waiting had dropped when you were calling and the CSC hadn't had a chance to amend the message on the phones by that point.
Not applicable

Thank you for the explanation.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

how long did you have to wait poppy?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Not applicable

I actually gave up as it was longer than 10 minutes (although not complaining about that - call was 'free' anyway).
Wasn't in the mood for hanging on so I sent in a ticket which was about a house move and re-provision of broadband. There was no reply this morning, so in excess of 12 hours and still don't know if it has been activated (the green DSL light is lit and steady).