cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Queue

kgk86
Grafter

Call Queue

2 Hours,  2 HOURS of waiting in the call queue and getting cut off at about 22 minutes each time!!

ARRRGGGHHHH!
5 REPLIES 5
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Call Queue

Odd and likely daft thought; do quieing systems react to lack of sound from the phoning in source, need a reminder someone is there?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I see that you got through about 5 minutes after this message. Did everything get sorted in the end?
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Personally I reckon for any caller waiting more than 15 minutes their call should be diverted to the personal phone of the Plusnet CEO. I suspect we'd soon see a reduction in these outrageous call queues once the CEO had a few of those.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

+1
Or more to the point the elimination of the causes to call support - BTOR failures - order process failures (time to deploy the ordering system?) - billing failures (time to deploy the new billing system), defective cash back process ... the list goes on and is well known by everyone involved in the DELIVERY of the service.
Shame that those DIRECTING the business and marketing drives are not so similarly aware of the end to end limitations when driving the market share figures.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

artmo
Aspiring Champion

I have to say I phoned PN a few days back, mid afternoon, and waited less than 5 minutes.
One query that PN might be able to update us on. What happened to the Leeds centre which was supposed to cut out the long delays.