cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Protect activation

FIXED
darfergu73

Call Protect activation

Hi about 2 weeks ago I added the new call protect service to my phone features, however it still is sitting waiting for activation. How long is the estimated lead time on this service (if it is several weeks fair enough but saying it would be done next day seems a bit wrong).

7 REPLIES 7
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Call Protect activation

Fix

Sorry to hear it's not working.

This is because you currently have Anonymous Caller Reject active which prevents us from adding the Call Protect feature.

If it's okay with yourself we can remove that and get the call protect added.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
darfergu73

Yeah if you could remove it that would be great, I think call protect is the better option (and thank you for getting back to me quicker than Mr Quick McQuick)

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

That should be sorted for you in the next hour or so.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
rip
Hooked

I thought that this wasn't in force until the end of June in line with the price increases and is being given free of charge as an extra.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @rip, although the introduction of the new call feature was mentioned in the price increase email, it was made available to add via the member centre straight away.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
rip
Hooked

That's strange because I did tick the box when I received your email regarding price increases thinking that when it came into force that it would just become active automatically. I have just been into have a look and noticed that the tick had been taken out and not replace with the little green box to show activated? Can you sort this out for me please. I also contacted a friend and the same has happened to him.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@rip wrote:

I have just been into have a look and noticed that the tick had been taken out and not replace with the little green box to show activated?

Providing I'm looking at the correct account, Plusnet Call Protect is already active on your account.

It looks like the call feature has activated on your account since you made your previous post Wink

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet