Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Options.

FIXED
salmo
Rising Star

Customer Options.

Having had my email re the price rise I rang Customer Options on Friday around 9-00 in the morning as I intended to leave. I was expecting a long wait but the phone was answered immediately so well done.

I had an amicable discussion and a satisfactory outcome was achieved and I'm now staying with PN so a second well done.

5 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 453

Re: Customer Options.

Thanks for your great feedback, happy to hear your call to Customer Options went well. Thumbs Up let us know if there's absolutely anything else we can help with.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
salmo
Rising Star

It appears that I gave my congratulations too soon. I've just had my bill and none of the discounts have been applied. I have phoned up and hopefully it is sorted but I shall check my next bill carefully.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Sorry to hear that.

I think I've identified why your discounts weren't automatically applied, I've moved the ticket on your account to my team's personal pool to re-apply the discounts so this shouldn't happen next month.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
salmo
Rising Star

Thanks Gandalf. Hopefully all will be well. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problems, let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team