Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Centre Wait Times

Aitchy
Hooked

Call Centre Wait Times

Just an annoyed rant.

Tried two or three times today to contact customer support to upgrade my services. Wait times are 30 minutes. Tried chat and was 28th in the queue. Why is there no email address I can send a request to?  Is this really award winning support? 

Not impressed! 

H.

8 REPLIES 8
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Call Centre Wait Times

Good Evening, 

Unfortunately our queue times for our technical support department are a little long at the moment and we don't have any publicly facing email addresses as these would inherently attract spam and make finding actual customer issues much harder.

If there's anything we can do to help via the forums however please let us know and we'll do what we can 

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

queue times for our technical support department are a little long at the moment  Thumbs_Up

a bit of a understatement i would say
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
gizmo1962
Hooked

we have been trying all afternoon to get through on there phone lines , thought plus net was no 1 not really impressed been with them for 1 month

Aitchy
Hooked

@Darkfire wrote:

If there's anything we can do to help via the forums however please let us know and we'll do what we can 

Are you suggesting I should request prices for an upgrade via the forums? If so where should I post such a request?

H.

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

For pricing and offers, your best bet is chat or calling unfortunately, as that's account specific, it'd breach DPA to post personal details on the forums, most issues like provisioning and technical support can be handled via here. 

I'd suggest calling our options team sometime before midday as that's when they are quieter to look at this, however I do have a colleague who can give you a quick call to discuss things tonight if you'd prefer?

Aitchy
Hooked

Your colleague called me and we have arranged to speak tomorrow. Thanks for your help. I almost feel embarrassed at complaining now Embarrassed

H,

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's really not a problem, I'll be the first to admit the wait times aren't always ideal so sometimes these things help, Doug is a great guy though and will sort you out with something good price wise Smiley 

longshanks67
Grafter

Hi

I have just joined the community although I have been a customer since 2008, having just read this thread and comment I must add my own comments. Over the years I too have had this issue of trying to contact tech support and had to wait for ages hanging on the phone. At times I have been lucky and got connected quite quickly but that is rare, the last time I queried this issue and was told that plus are opening a new call centre and are taking on more staff to ease this problem. I don't have many issue's albeit throttling back or as it's liked to be called these day's line management of my BB line. Trying to contact Plus via email direct with a tech issue is impossible now I have discovered the email link has been removed, by doing this your service has become worse.