cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers beware

Grafter

Buyers beware

So far I have got nothing good to say about Plusnet, I moved from BT due to poor service and got to say Plusnet are worst and will be cancelling my contract because,
no action with my order for 4 weeks i had to chase
given day of transfer broadband wrong date no internet all day,no texts  to tell me correct information
retention guys give me date for engineer i must wait in or fine £50 he will set everything up,engineer turns up at exchange,while i am still in waiting for him AT HOME all day no call no set up,thanks
make online complaint get sent questionaire
landline now ready to use,but on old number wheres my new telephone number as requested?
PLUSNET ARE RUBBISH   Angry Angry
adie:orange removed all caps title as per link:rules ]
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Buyers beware

Sorry to hear about the issues you've mentioned here.
landline now ready to use,but on old number wheres my new telephone number as requested?

I'm really sorry if that's something you asked for originally, the order submitted to transfer your phone service with the same number was processed automatically.
I've just raised an order to change the number over to a new randomly assigned one. I've updated ticket 77402525 with details of that for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team