cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment double, what it should be!

Usnapped
Dabbler

Bill payment double, what it should be!

You have be joking if you think I'm paying £130+ for three months internet priced at £22 per month, Question how fast are you losing customs. First you don't give me access to my bill and when you do you pull something like this. You are here by fined £1000 Fraud Act 2006, Section 2 (1) A person is in breach of this section if he— 

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

Your contract £22 per month not £44

I'd speak to your legal department someone getting a summons, Rights of recourse have at no time been given up by me...

21 REPLIES 21
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Bill payment double, what it should be!

Sorry to hear this.

I'd be happy to call you back to discuss a payment plan.

Feel free to PM me the best contact number and a rough time-frame.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Usnapped
Dabbler

Your response makes no scene For me to enter into a payment plan, I guess you didn't read what I said your company is facing criminal changes. as for my bill send me a real statement for the months used, and the person who calculated that bill must provide there contract name and address detail. With holing this information is also a criminal offence, don't make this any worse than it is already.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I'm just trying to help, as I'm able to access your invoices OK.

Can you advise what happens when you try from your side?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Usnapped
Dabbler

Issue 1, £24+ for unlimited access. I don't get unlimited access and haven't do in three months ( not getting the service I'm being change for) Which is unlimited access.

Issue 2, 3X £24+ IS ABOUT £72+ My bill is £138+

Issue 3, A company must except if they don't provided a service to the custom, then they should not have pay for something that dose not exist. (Unlimited Board Band) because all I've been getting is, falling to pay bill pages

Resolving this is easy give me bill on the service you have in fact given and we can work out a plan from there, however broadband changes and added changes are off the list.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Usnapped,

Thanks for getting back to us with that information.

After looking over your account in some depth I have created a ticket on your account with further information. You can view the ticket here.

I hope this helps.

Usnapped
Dabbler

I'm sorry you feel that way, you know what you can do with your sorry.. Summon it is, I tried you didn't why bother with you people my first request stands.

Forward information asked for under the criminal law act 1967 sec 4, 1, Penalties for assisting offenders. I'll not ask again I'll just send Pushnet a summons see where company rights get you in a criminal court..

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Usnapped wrote:

3X £24+ IS ABOUT £72+ My bill is £138+

Hi @Usnapped, while I appreciate you're saying that your monthly cost is roughly £24 per month before additional charges, can you confirm if you have checked over your invoices for any additional call charges or other out of package charges?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Usnapped
Dabbler

I'm going to say this just once more, plusnet are contracted to supple me with Unlimited Broadband with limits on its speed right.

But for the last three months my broadband has been limited or unaccessible. where in your contract dose it say I'm paying for limited or unaccessible access? Your company failed to supple Unlimited broadband to me, but have the audacity to ask me to pay for it and and changes added on top. That's not happing I've stated clearly I'm happy to pay call changes on my bill and was willing to start a plan, and when you stop messing around with my broadband I'll resume payment.

I'll never pay for substandard service.. stop copying what other company's do because some of them are not legal and make your own path, Business and employee are responsible for the own actions and are all covered by criminal law.

So there is one question, what kind of a company are you? fix it or not..

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your service. 

I’d like to add some clarity around the points you’ve raised in relation to your service and our respective responsibilities.

You have stated that you do not have to pay bills if your service is not working as it should. Unfortunately, this is a common misconception – our contractual responsibility is to investigate and resolve faults alongside our supplier BT Wholesale. Your contractual responsibility is to pay for your service whilst this happens. Once an external fault has been diagnosed and resolved we will then credit you any downtime you have experienced.

You can find more information on the above here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/terms/

As I am sure you can appreciate, we are only able to fulfil our responsibility as your broadband provider if we are aware that a fault exists. We do not proactively monitor every single connection we provide and therefore rely on you to contact us should you feel that there is a problem with your service. If this does not happen, any fault will remain until you do so (or until it is resolved naturally – for example, issues caused by weather etc). If you do not make us aware that a fault exists, we are not liable for any loss of service, or any refunds/credits which would have been due had you reported the fault at the point it was presented.

If you would like us to investigate a technical issue with your service, please confirm which aspect of the service you feel isn’t performing as expected and we’ll be happy to take a look at this for you.  

Best wishes

Usnapped
Dabbler

You are educated right. there is no fault, You Plusnet deliberately block my access why would you need to investigate that. Why don't you just admit you or the company you work for our unwilling to fix there own mistake, I've saved your emails stating this action would take place. I don't work for you, you don't pay me to look for faults. Your teams can say anything it likes it don't make it legal. And I've not given up my rights to recourse.

If your not going to fix this issue why are you wasting my time? Just wait on the summons and we will take it from there as your cleanly misinformed on criminal law when ask to supple information relating to a criminal offence or offender.

I've committed no crime your company has its called fraud and failing to supple information request under the criminal law act 1967 sec 4, 1, Penalties for assisting offenders, No employee is save from prosecution under criminal law, one other thing the crown will ask for is a ink signed copies of the contract not a print out..

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Usnapped

Thanks for coming back to us.

With the greatest of respect, we could debate the legalities of the situation at length, however, this is not the role that this forum is designed to perform, nor the support function we are here to provide - we have linked our terms and conditions in a previous response for your convenience - if you feel it is appropriate to seek legal advice on the back of these, that's absolutely your prerogative.

In the interim, as my colleague has advised, we're more than happy to take a look at any aspect of the service which you feel requires attention - we'd just need you to narrow this down so that we can assist accordingly. I can see that we raised a ticket for you back in May 2018 relating to an issue with Safeguard. I have also noted that we asked you to confirm whether this issue was still apparent and received no response from yourself via this ticket here - as such, the ticket was closed. Given that no further contract was made by yourself during the subsequent eight month period, I feel it was reasonable for us to assume that the issue was resolved as per the above ticket and take no further action.

To summarise the current state of play, your connection is in sync at just under 19mb/s and has been stable for over 45 days - as such, no technical issues appear to be present at this time. If you are still experiencing issues with Safeguard, please let us know and we'll reopen the issue on your behalf.

Best wishes

Dave

Usnapped
Dabbler

SOMEONE ELSE JUMPS IN, And again you have bypass a legal request, and the fact that your the one's messing around with my internet. I don't use Safe Guard. You know everything on here will be used in evidence, and your failure to comply with request under criminal law act 1967 sec 4, 1, Penalties for assisting offenders, every employee that writes here has in fact committed this offence.  And I'll say it again stop replying to me if your not fixing this issue your becoming part of it...

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Usnapped 

SOMEONE ELSE JUMPS IN, 

We have various members of staff who work on our Community Forums, your thread will get picked up by the next available staff member so that we are able to reply in a timely fashion. 

, And again you have bypass a legal request, 

I'm afraid I am unsure what this means, I have reviewed the thread and can not see any form of request made by yourself, save for us to rectify the issues which you are making us aware of. To do so, as my colleague @RandallFlagg has stated, we would require a bit more of a condensed description from yourself. 

I have read over the ticket which @Mads placed on your account, which was subsequently updated by @OlliC - it seems to explain the reason for your invoice charges quite thoroughly, should you disagree please feel free to reply to it and we can have the issue reviewed again. 

Why don't you just admit you or the company you work for our unwilling to fix there own mistake,

We are attempting to rectify this issue by explaining the charges associated with the relevant invoices - unfortunately as this is account specific information if must be done via tickets rather than in this public platform. 

Just wait on the summons and we will take it from there as your cleanly misinformed on criminal law when ask to supple information relating to a criminal offence or offender. I've committed no crime your company has its called fraud and failing to supple information request under the criminal law act 1967 sec 4, 1, Penalties for assisting offenders, No employee is save from prosecution under criminal law, one other thing the crown will ask for is a ink signed copies of the contract not a print out..

As far as I can see we have not mentioned fraud at any time during these various interactions? If I am incorrect regarding this please do let me know as I would be interested to know the context of this use of the word.

We are a paperless company but save all correspondence via your Member Centre - you can view your initial Sales contract information here. I assure you, this is both legal and in accordance with all rules and regulations set form by the governing bodies. 

But for the last three months my broadband has been limited or unaccessible. where in your contract dose it say I'm paying for limited or unaccessible access? Your company failed to supple Unlimited broadband to me,

"Unlimited" refers to download usage, as in there is no cap on this. It is not a reflection on speeds. 

You state that we have not provided you with a usable service, however, I can see that there has been a very strong connection entering your property for at least the last 50 days; 

Your Estimated speeds (as provided by our Supplier) are between 6.5-15Mbps. This can be checked by yourself here

A test on your line has shown that your router is syncing at a speed of 18.9Mbps, and therefore is out performing those estimates.

I hope the above visual representations of your usage helps. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Usnapped
Dabbler

Post 9 tells you a crime has been committed and I've reported to you and its outline, The link is here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2 Your being requested to supple information of everyone who has worked on our calculated my bill under criminal law act 1967 sec 4, 1, link here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1967/58/section/4 Failing to do so is also a criminal Offence.

I don't need to supple you with any more information than that. you should pass it to legal