cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Disappointment - waynem

waynem
Grafter

Big Disappointment - waynem

wow this problem sounds very common ! ...have to say i,m not overly impressed with the standard of service i,ve received so far ! having to wait 30 + days for a connection ...(yeh yeh i know ) bt out of reach,s  fault .
one unhappy soon to be  customer ..!!
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Big Disappointment

@ waynem
The waiting so far seems to be due to the fact that we needed to install a line for you. That process can take a few weeks I'm afraid. I can see that everything should be set for the 25th.
So everything seems to be progressing as normal to be honest, do let me know if you've got any other concerns though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Big Disappointment

I sorry adam  but the info you have there seems incorrect to me , my install date etc is for 24/07/2012 !!! also it should have been the 13 th but the information was incorrectly entered by plusnet staff which meant order was refused ! which meant that it fell to 24th ...off course i,m not happy  ...i,m even less happy when you put the 25th ! ...really ..what is going on ????Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Big Disappointment

my bad, the confusion arose that information on your account for the broadband order shows as the 25th. However both that and the phone order are due for the 24th apologies, it;'s an honest mistake.
! also it should have been the 13th

I can't see anything on the orders or your account that points to that, can I ask why you think that was the case? BTW I'm not challenging you on that point if you were indeed advise that by us.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Big Disappointment

Hi Adam
i appreciate you taking time to reply etc , if you check my support questions history etc  that should enlighten you , , i can run thru it all here if ya like with details ....i will add that i am seriously considering cancelling ... i have just had a conversation with a different supplier who gave me an install date withing the next 14 days !
wayne
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Big Disappointment

Hi,
No problem,  I've just read this thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,105895.0.html which gives the impression that everything's in hand though. I'm happy to jump in if there is anything further that you're looking for help with.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Big Disappointment

Hi adam
thanks
however what i dont understand is the difference it times its taking to install my line , when one of your competitors say they do with in the next 2 weeks , also it wasnt my fault that the info was incorrectly entered in to the order  yet its me who suffers ?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Big Disappointment

I can see from ticket  57091304 that there were some problems submitting the orders that were our mistake. I can't honestly see that we've set an expectation for a sooner date thought to be honest, however causing you to wait longer than necessary isn't right and I totally appreciate your frustration.
I sincerely apologise that we're unable to bring your install date forward I wanted to make sure we did give you a good will gesture because of this but I can see that my colleague that you spoke with on the 3rd has already taken are of that.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem
Grafter

Big Disappointment

Adam Hi
yeh ryan  (i think it was sorted that out )  the  expectation  thing .. was that had my details been entered correctly  the second time  i was given and install date of the 13th  , when the order was rejected cos of the number issue a new order was placed giving the 24th  ..on my first order when we were trying to get the number ported etc i was given 19th  ..  Sad
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Big Disappointment - waynem

Split off from original thread and title changed