cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been here for 2 months

thedarkmaster
Dabbler

Been here for 2 months

Been here for 2 months now and my speed as been getting slower and slower.
I've been in touch with 5 advisors on the chat. And had 2 engineer's out.
This last advisor told me I need to wait 72 HOURS for a ticket, when it fact it says 24 hours.
Had another drop out last night, from 33.6 down to 27.
Please tell me whats going off with my speeds, or Ill be getting in touch with people who deal with this.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Been here for 2 months

Hi there,
I've performed some faults diagnostics and couldn't see an obvious issues so we need our faults team to pick this up.
I can see we did have an open fault ticket which you closed  yesterday before opening a new one, I'd advise against doing that as it causes further delays picking the issue back up due to how tickets are worked.
I'll update the new faults ticket referencing the old one to make sure we're not picking this up as a new issue and will do what I can to get our faults team to respond again ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thedarkmaster
Dabbler

Thank you
Didn't realize the last ticket was closed.
All that it said was: The broadband fault has been closed by the supplier. Should problems re-occur, please restart the Broadband Fault Checker
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Just because the broadband fault has been closed by the "supplier" doesn't always mean your problem has been fixed. It's best not to close tickets until you are sure it has been fixed (you may have accidentally clicked on the Close Ticket button). Sometimes the supplier (Openreach/BTwholesale) think they've fixed things, or sometimes don't think there's a problem Shocked
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

It is all too easy to close a ticket by mistake.  Unintentionally click 'close' and it's gone - no friendly "did you really intend to close this ticket?"
Spooky that as I typed this reply, my mate who's problem ticket got closed exactly the same as above, has just had the same supplier closure message on his active fault report.  Seems BTOR are trying to avoid accepting issues.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.