cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful FTC install experience

Bungeyjump

Awful FTC install experience

I ordered plusnet FTC service on 6th march with an install date of 18th march.  Waited in all day, after taking my last day of leave and no show.  When I phoned, was told the order was cancelled several days previously due to "problems in the suppliers system".  Unfortunately plusnets systems don't seem to allow for informing the customer that the order has been cancelled as i was advised no one would have checked the order once it was placed.  Since then every update seems to repeat the previous one -"it's a problem with the suppliers next update in 48 hours".  This leaves me feeling as if there's been no progress of this order for the last 3 weeks and each update just seems like a further fob off for an issue that isn't progressing.
To make matters worse, my previous provider have now cut me off as my notice has run out,  leaving me with no Internet service and no hope of any resolution.  I now look forward to a very large mobile phone bill, as the only route of Internet access I'm left with is tethering my mobile phone at extortionate rates. 
Furthermore the last two updates to the ticket given by plusnet staff give reference to "a conversation" and "a voicemail" that did not occur as there were no phone calls made to me on either occasion.
Not having a good time.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Awful FTC install experience

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with this so far.
I've just checked where we're up to with this and can see that an appointment of 16/4/13 (AM, between 08:00 and 13:00)  has been offered over the weekend so hopefully this will be resolved then assuming you're available for that appointment slot.
I'm going to take over monitoring the order from here and I'll make sure we give you some discounts when we know that you're service is up and running.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team