Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awards??

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Awards??

If Plusnet win awards for customer service in future it will obviously be a fix.
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Awards??

I can already tell you're unhappy with us glloyd.
Anything specific I can help you with?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

Not at the moment Adam it's just very sad to see PlusNet who always prided itself and indeed gave first class customer sink so low. Maybe instead of paying new customers to take internet it would make more sense in providing good service to the customers you have.
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Oddly enough PN may have a lesser percentage of complaints than other ISP's which shown what a dire broadband services we get in this country.
We are born into history and history is born into us.
Freccle
Grafter

How are these awards decided because I've never been asked my opinion. I've just wasted 1 hour, 25 minutes and 20 seconds of my life that I'll never get back again, on the phone to "Customer Services" - who then put me in another bloody queue to some other team
glloyd
Rising Star

The reduction in c/s hours was supposed to have improved the response times when they are open. I think the truth is they have reduced the number of agents so things are only going to get worse.
All4One
Grafter

Just because you've had wait long times and perhaps a bad long call doesn't mean the majority of other calls are the same and lets say 90% of calling have an issue not rectified...that might only be 0.1% of users, the other 99.9% are happy with the customer service.
Despite this, I agree the wait times are pathetic. Only similar waiting times is HMRC Cheesy