cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Long Last

owdbilko

At Long Last

I was recomended to move to plus net.      I contacted sales with specific questiom " will there be any service intruption during transfer of phone or broadband "  Reply [removed] plusnet   Quote " There will be no loss of service between the 2-3 weeks from your exixting ISP oan ouselves,
Since then Plus net have made every step difficult
Step one    phone line transfer  proceeded relatively smoothlet with only a few hours break in service
Step 2        No broadband   on enquirey i was told 10 days to connect
                  after about 13 days I recieved email  (on friends comp)  confirming connection
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
Dick:red All caps Title edited as per forum rules
3 REPLIES 3
owdbilko

Re: At Long Last

sorry ende prev post inadvertantly
continuation
step 2    after notification broadband connected still no broadbamd
              I had to produce fault notification before i was ever first connected
              after another three days  PN confirmed connection was faulty and was now repaired
              WHOPEE  connection at last
Step three    set up email        after much checking and rechecking    could sewnd emails but could not recieve.  Help line 30 min Wait so tried  help ticket
                                                      after two days no reply, again tried help line, this time connected in 10min  The had dificulty understanding help forien help agent and him me.
                                                      after much talk finaly establishe plus net had entered incorrect e mail ad. agent was able to correct this.

At long Last  after about 4 weeks  I was up and running.
                                                No Interuption AH!
                                              On plus side connection speed is good.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

jim:green Topics merged - please don't start a new topic - just reply to existing thread mod:end
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi owdbilko,
I'm sorry for the delay on that order, it looks like there was an issue with the simultaneous provide that was placed which caused the broadband order to fail. This unfortunately meant that we had to place a new order on the line which delayed the provisioning of the service.
You haven't been charged for the time when the service wasn't available but I'm very sorry we weren't able to deliver the service any sooner for you. Please let us know if there's anything we can look into for you.