cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrogant customer service response

patricia01

Arrogant customer service response

The most arrogant customer service response I have ever seen from any provider of anything.
Badly done PlusNet - I am now looking for another provider.

4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Arrogant customer service response

and what exactly happened?
give us a clue - dont mention the reps full name - its against forum rules
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've checked your account and have reviewed your recent contacts with us. I can see that there was some dialogue on ticket  51432076 yesterday with regards to an account change, that also traces back to ticket  51432076 which I can see you closed yourself following our response advising you about changing accounts and the line rental saver offer.
Please let us know if that is what you're unhappy about and I'll be happy to dig further into that for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
patricia01

Yes that was the issue - I thought I would have to pay an extra 12.99 line rental to upgrade as well as the broadband usage fee of 11.49. I had already taken advantage of the line rental saver offer for my phone usage and paid line rental in advance for the year. Unfortunately the system did not recognise this and the information in the website quote was wrong giving me the idea that higher broadband usage attracted extra line rental as well .
Having sent an enquiry I did receive confirmation that I would not be charged - but because of the delay I upgraded on my billing date and not the day before.
Happily, this has been resolved now and I can enjoy using my plusnet broadband once more. I can also say that the line annual line rental is a very good offer.
Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi patricia01,
Glad to hear it's sorted but really sorry you felt that way following the initial responses. If there is anything you'd like us to look into please let us know, just drop a post in here Smiley