cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling wait time for Customer Service

stevedean99

Appalling wait time for Customer Service

Why is it you have to wait 30 minutes plus to log a fault, but new customer sales enquires are answered in 3 seconds. I truly regret moving to Plusnet. I was considering using the new mobile service but not now!
3 REPLIES 3
Rappaccini
Hooked

Re: Appalling wait time for Customer Service

Sorry, this is just a fellow rant, but after all another user cannot supply you with a fix. You used to be able to get through to them right away but these cheap creeps have obviously refused to hire enough people to answer calls. Plus their intensely annoying rustic clodhopper voice telling you to go to dooble-yoo dooble-yoo dooble-you (which you have just come from, as you couldn't get your problems sorted  here). Sweet that they want to assert pride in Yorkshire, but this contemptuous and incompetent "service" is nothing to be proud of!

Rappaccini
Hooked

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the wait times you've both experienced.

Regarding faults, I would recommend going through our troubleshooting guides in the first instance here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/

If you continue to experience problems following this, it would be best to raise a fault here: http://faults.plus.net

Unfortunately the wait times for the departments you've mentioned won't always be the same due to the type of call coming through to the advisors on each department. Although calling through to sales and retentions may result in the call being answered sooner due to the amount of calls coming through to that particular department, it would usually still results in being transferred to the correct call queue if the call was regarding tech support.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet