cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling Customer Service

amajuba

Appalling Customer Service

Why is Plusnet's Customer Service so poor?

I have an ongoing and intermittant problem with my broadband dropping out for a few minutes at a time. Can I report the problem to Plusnet? You must be kidding!!!

Online chat is 'offline' perpetually.

Plusnet do not provide a way of sending an email

So the only way of contacting them is to telephone. Except they never answer it!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot. They do say you can write in, but then "warn you" that a response could take 10 days.

They may be cheap, but that is reflected in their Customer Service, or lack of it. I shall certainly look to move my service elsewhere

8 REPLIES 8
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Appalling Customer Service

CHAT will only work if ay browser POP UP Blocker is disabled.
This question is not related to FIBRE: should be asked in Customer Feedback thread.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note:

Topic moved from 'Fibre-Broadband' to 'Plusnet Feedback'.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Tc123

Totally agree call wait time apparently 25 mins after 90 minutes on hold then told No one available in the department I need as closed ask for someone to call me back told 2 days as person im speaking to isnt working next day asked why someone else can't call me back was told it's how a call centre works as no one else would probably be bothered too .
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @amajuba I am really sorry for the issues you have faced trying to report an issue to us.

If you haven't already, I'd have a run through our troubleshooting guides here, and if the issue then persists, please report it here to us. If you let us know once done we would be happy to pick this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Tc123,

We are sorry for the experience you had getting through to us. We would be happy to take a look at what we can do to help here.

Please feel free to reply with a description of your query and we will take a look into it for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
amajuba

I have filled in the online form, as requested. I had trouble actually submitting it though, as the broadband is dropping out more regularly (twice whilst doing your form!)

amajuba

The problem is that my broadband connection keeps intermittently, but persistently, dropping out. This is shown by the blue light on the route changing to flashing orange, then solid orange, and eventually after a few minutes back to blue

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @amajuba,

Thank you for completing the broadband troubleshooter and for confirming the broadband light changes when the connection drops.

I have updated the fault ticket on your account with regards to booking an engineers visit, you can access and reply to it here.

Once you have replied to the ticket, please reply on here so we can pick it up as soon as possible for you.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional