cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appaling customer service!

kenbirks

Appaling customer service!

I joined/attempted to join Plusnet because of glowing reports of Customer Service ("Which" et al). I was advised the an engineer would call between 1.00 and 6.00 on 6th November but could expect the router to be delivered beforehand. Neither arrived. On 7th November I had a text message reminding me that the engineer would call ON THE 6TH and that someone should be in. This is all totally unacceptable. After several attempts to contact by email (Plusnet really wants customers to wait in a phone queue!) I managed to send an email protesting, cancelling the order and demanding a refund.
I've had no acknowledgement.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Appaling customer service!

You can't send an email as they aren't monitored
The only serious option is phone or chat and in the case of cancelling phone is the only option
Of course it may get picked up here tomorrow
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Appaling customer service!

Thanks for the post and I'm sorry to hear about the disappointing and confusing experience here.
I've just looked at the account and I'm pleased to see that you've spoken with a colleague in customer options who has set things straight and that you're up and running.
Any issues please let us know in reply here and I'll get straight on the case for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team