cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone working in customer service ?

mudpie

Anyone working in customer service ?

Plusnet not winning any Gold medals for me at the moment.
I'm in Yorkshire and still you cannot be bothered to update me.  Ticket 60573971 logged by iphone on 3g, now 26 hours old and not a dickiebird from you.
Tried phoning, no Joy.
I hope someone reads this and takes note. Roll_eyes
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Anyone working in customer service ?

Sorry about the delay, fault tickets do take longer to pick up that standard support tickets due to the automated testing along with other factors.
I'll reply to your ticket now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mudpie

Shocked So this was the reply folks:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,
I've taken a look at your account and can see that you're currently online and have been for over an hour so far. From this I'd assume that your router accepted your password. Please let us know if you have any further queries.
[INTERNAL]
RADIUS 1:11:34 (on going)
Kind regards,
Chris Parr
Which is fantastic news  ;).   BTW I had to go into work rather than work from home because of this, and  note - no apology (not expected) but no explanation of an outage lasting around 3 days - certainly all Tuesday and Wednesday this week.   Nothing changed at my end so please enlighten me as to why all of a sudden it is working again? Magic perhaps ? or has the wind changed direction  Grin
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the lack of apology on the ticket reply.
To be honest we don't know why you were offline, it could be a number of reasons ranging from an exchange issue through to something in your locality causing interference (although that normally causes intermittent connections). Sorry for the lack of confirmation of what happened but there really isn't a simple way to tell once the issue is resolved.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.