cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service response time is too slow

Hero

Customer service response time is too slow

Hi there
I am a new plusnet customer, placed my order last week but have been wanting to get into contact with some questions about my installation appointment. For some reason I have had to wait up to 30 minutes on the customer service line and still no answer. I know it must have been peak time but it is like going back 10 years ago when every company was this slow to answer. Maybe its because I use to be with O2 broadband and was spoiled by their excellent customer service.
I really hope you guys hire some more staff in the future. Otherwise I will go straight back to O2 as soon as O2 get fibre broadband.
6 REPLIES 6
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Customer service response time is too slow

Hi there
Welcome to the forum Smiley
You can always see the live customer support stats here http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212
The current stats below don't look good at all, PN need to get more people answering phones.

Current calls waiting Longest call waiting now      Average answer time today
80                             20 minutes and 52 seconds 7 minutes and 2 seconds
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

We are really busy atm.  This isn't normal.  I'll make sure someone updates you today though.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi hero,
Unfortunately it has been busy of late, I am just looking into your ticket that you have got open and I will update very shortly.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've updated your ticket, apologies for your wait with this.
Please let me know if I can be of further help.
Chris
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I presume that as CSC are struggling at the moment you are easing up on the advertising?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Hero

Thank you Kelly and Chrispurvey! I received an update today via email and I am happy with the answer, didn't even have to phone up again. thanks again for getting it solved for me. much appreciated