cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another well done

tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Another well done

Reported a noisy line on the afternoon of Thursday 11th December via the ticket system. Ticket answered several hours later identifying a fault with battery contacts and the matter had been passed to Openreach with a resolution by the following Monday 23:59hrs . Lo and behold Openreach attended early next morning after checking I was in. The nice chap from Openreach explained that the fault had been repaired but on checking my line it was still noisy. He then spent the next 3 hours tracing and repairing an underground fault in a chamber. Line is now noise free.
Well done to all concerned.
tmcwhisky
5 REPLIES 5
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Another well done

Great to see a customer taking the time to report positive feedback Smiley
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi tmcWhisky,
Two positive BTOR experiences in a month - great news.  Grin
Has the fix on your phone line delivered any improvement on your FTTC?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

picbits
Rising Star

It appears BTOR have pulled out all the stops this month !  Grin
tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Hi Townman
The noise on the line did not appear to affect the FTTC -  I have been running around 37/38 download and 17/18 upload since I joined Plusnet on the 40/20 package. The repair has not improved my speeds with which I am more than happy with unless you tell me otherwise. I am approximately 50m from the cabinet. As I said I am quite happy with my speeds.
tmcwhisky.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Many thanks for the positive feedback, it's always nice to hear the good stories.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.