cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another cashback offer

boacon
Grafter

Another cashback offer

I can't believe that at a time when there are still seemingly a lot of customers waiting for their cashback or evoucher that PN are offering yet another cashback offer. Wouldn't it be best to sort out the first mess before starting another ? I really hope they didn't use the same 3rd party company that are dealing with the Amazon debacle.
12 REPLIES 12
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Another cashback offer

I changed my mother over to PN mid January with a cash back offer, I received the email to click within 5 days and told 2 weeks ago it will be posted out on the 16th - perhaps things have already changed.
boacon
Grafter

Quote from: Mayfly
I changed my mother over to PN mid January with a cash back offer, I received the email to click within 5 days and told 2 weeks ago it will be posted out on the 16th - perhaps things have already changed.

Wow, you really seem to be one of the lucky ones. It has been one excuse after the other, promises, guarantees, escalations. I especially loved it when they confirm the correct email address and then send it for the second time to the wrong one. Lol
All4One
Grafter

I agreed a new deal over the phone, cashback offered, received within minutes and filled out.
boacon
Grafter

Well it does sound as though they have sorted themselves out, it's just a shame that they couldn't have sorted those of us still waiting since December first.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

There has been a big uptake in participation for the offers. It's similar to the engineer appointments in my opinion. They get a lot of it right, but you hear more often about what they get wrong.
@boacon - Hopefully your will be sorted soon. Your case isn't like the others by the looks of it.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

OK PN don't let me down - every thing has gone smoothly so far.
I was told by email my mothers cheque would in the post on Monday 16th but nothing received so far.
Can you check it was sent please?
I administer her account.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Unless you are "authorised" on her account, PlusNET are likely to play the DPA card here!  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mayfly
All Star

I am authorised.
catelliott
Grafter

Hi Mayfly,
Can you PM me the account username and I'll look into this for you? Smiley
Mayfly
All Star

Thank you cheque received.and it was dated 10th
boacon
Grafter

Well more than 8 weeks later I am still waiting for the initial email then have to wait again for the evoucher. I have never known a company make something so simple so difficult.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Boacon,
I'm just creating a ticket on your account now with a resolution to this for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.