cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am i doing the right thing ??

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Am i doing the right thing ??

After 8 years of PN I am thinking of moving to BT I must point out I have always had a good service from PN and never a problem but I can get unlimited Broadband, Sports Channels Etc ETc I am sure everyone has seen these offers and its £4 a month cheaper than I am paying at the moment  I am just un easy about the service I will get from BT and when you talk to BT staff it makes me uneasy I have spoken to several BT people about broadband and not one of them admitted that BT owns PN in fact it was either don't know or definitely not. So my question is has anyone had any dealings with BT before joining PN and am I stupid for even contemplating it. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Am i doing the right thing ??

don't do it unless you speak Punjabi
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

I do speak Punjabi  Chicken Korma  Chiken Tikka Marsala  mostly sentences with Chicken in them.
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I do speak Punjabi  Chicken Korma  Chiken Tikka Marsala

Are you a man or a mouse? Can't you manage a beef vindaloo?? Roll_eyes
As for your query, I'd avoid BT like the plague. I haven't personally used them but my "Which" magazine is very scathing in its comments.
Devonian
Grafter

I was a BT customer... and I rate them WORSE than talktalk.. and that is saying something.
On paper, the products are great, but they can't deliver them,
The call centres are in India, they never listen to the customer, they stick to scripts, the service is awful.. the billing was wrong every month.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

There is some TV service on the cards from Plusnet - nothing definite yet, timescales or what it will be etc.