cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All back to normal

killie89
Dabbler

All back to normal

After various problems not least 6 days with no internet at all, I am back up and running.
Customer service over this period has been pretty poor except from Adam Walker on these forums who always seems to get things moving.
My only complaint now is that over the peice I was without broadband for 6 days and before that I had 10 days where the DSL disconnected about every 20 mins. I have only been offered 2 weeks free as compensation (This hardley covers the cost of all the calls I have made to Plusnet) but as I stated on the ticket I will accept whatever compensation Plusnet think is warrented as the thought of phoning up again to complain just keeps things going.
So I hope that for the rest of my 12 month contract I can enjoy the broadband connection as advertised and who knows I may even stay on.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: All back to normal

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback and the kind words about myself, most appreciated. We are always open to feedback what every shape or form it comes in, whether its good or bad its all useful too us, its entirely up to yourself if you want too but I would like to know of any specific details or complaints you might have about your interactions with our technical and customer support teams.
With regards to what we are offering in return, I've added a free month to your account as a goodwill gesture.
We all hope things carry on more smoothly for you from here, please don't hesitate to let us know if you do have any further issues though and I'll do my best to pick up it.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
killie89
Dabbler

Re: All back to normal

Thanks Adam for your goodwill gesture of an extra free month.
My main complaint of the customer support and technical teams was the complete lack of information that they were able to give me about my fault or any progress that was being made. Also sometimes the information I was given was completly wrong. For instance I was told that I would get an update after 72 hours, and then when I phoned up on the Sunday I was told that weekends don't count, even although on the Saturday I was told that I would get an update next day. (There was never any mention of "working days" during the many calls I had made during the time I was totally disconnected)
Even with my first complaint I wasn't treated well over the phone when I was effectivly told tough luck when someone had forgot to place my free months on my account, it was yourself who sorted this out for me.
All in all I think the phone staff are either not trained in the product or they do not have the authority to make decisions or chase things up.