Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a clearer Customer Trial entry warning

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Add a clearer Customer Trial entry warning

Seeing quite a few posts lately of customers complaining about connection issues while being on a trial they applied for.  Can you PN make it clearer at the point they request to join said trials, that it comes with a set of Fans waiting to be hit with something stinking.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
2 REPLIES 2
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Add a clearer Customer Trial entry warning

Hi Gus i hear what you say  Wink i am on the 80/20 trail and as such personally i realized there may be problems , unfortunately some people don't understand  this , i have made comments on the trial page fluctuating speeds , but PN needs the feedback so it  can sort out problems before they roll out the service fully .
i would expect people who apply for the trail would be aware enough to expect troubles with a new service  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
mxs
Grafter

Re: Add a clearer Customer Trial entry warning

When you sign up for a trial there are T&C's you have to agree to before you can submit your application - I think people should have a pretty good idea of the potential problems from there.    I suspect people either are not reading them before agreeing or they do not expect any problems and sign up thinking mostly of the benefits without considering the potential problems.
FTTC 80/20 terms and conditions
That said it would seem the 80/20 trial is hitting a lot of issues (a lot more than most would have predicted I imagine) - it really highlights the reasons for having trials rather than just going live (like some other ISPs have done).