Did you mean: 

Access to support!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Access to support!

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you @baja2215

Do the drops coincide with what we're seeing below?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
baja2215
Dabbler

That looks about right ... can no longer remember the times ... but if I had to guess which session-start/stop graph was mine that'd be a prime candidate.

baja2215
Dabbler

Following up:

I had exceptionally slow connection today ... in the region of 3Mbps down, 12Mbps up. Normal speeds are 69/19.

I've had it before but today (and after recent reporting of disconnects etc and line test after line test coming back clean) I figured I'd leave it as is since I wasn't doing anything major luckily.

I spoke to support via online chat and obviously again the test returned all was fine but when I mentioned that if I reboot as I have in the past the speeds will be back to normal I was at last offered a replacement to be sent out to me. Kudos to the customer support person I dealt with ([CSA Removed]) she did everything I feel she should have and hopefully might resolve (all?) these issues if it's down to a faulty hub.

I'll update when the replacement is in use and see if there's any improvement.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules to an area staff can see.