cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Plusnet Customer Service

Former-Sheila

About Plusnet Customer Service

Hello

I've registered to ask others for their opinions about Plusnet Customer Service. Although I definitely don't want this to sound just like a moan - I really do think that Plusnet Customer Service (accessing it in particular) seems to have gone down hill.

I have been a loyal Plusnet Customer for a number of years  - but I'm beginning to rethink things now as it does not seem to be nearly as good as it once was. I hope I am not being unreasonable but, at the moment, I am feeling disappointed in a service I always rated as being truly excellent - especialy Customer Service and Techinical Support. Please let me know what you think.

8 REPLIES 8
jorvikmik
Grafter

Re: About Plusnet Customer Service

I have been with them for 9 years and seen them go from being the very best to now being amongst the worst.Our cabinet has just 10 broadband users and 6 are with Plusnet and all have suffered loss of phone and/or broadband this year with all waiting in excess of a month for repairs, whilst BT customers have been done in days.
The vast majority of faults have been in the local exchange but PN seem unable to get openreach to do the repairs.

I along with a neighbor have been waiting since 19th August when we lost internet after we were migrated over to the 21C network and I feel less then confident it will be completed any time soon. Another customer who now has internet waited for 5 weeks and eventually Plusnet admitted it was them who had screwed up the job and not openreach.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

I have been here 6 years and i must admit it has never been as BAD as it is now Embarrassed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Whilst I personally haven't had any problems it does appear there are more & more people who have.

I was only thinking the other day the PN team seem to be posting less and less on here. Is that because they spend their time on other media by preference or they are so busy sorting customer problems they don't have the time to scan the forum?

I do feel sad it has gone that way.

Former-Sheila

Thank you for replying - yes it is sad that a once excellent service seems to be so much less so now.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

Mayfly   i dont visit Twitters or Bookface , it maybe that there are more complaints there Roll_eyes than here so staff spend less time here Embarrassed
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Ive been here 5 years and never seen things as bad as this, not just the network problems but the lack of support customers are getting and all the new complaints been added to the forums day in day out and hardly any responces to those people...... shocking.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

with the increase of customers you expect a increase of complaints , BUT what you dont expect is decrease in Support Embarrassed

Haybasha
Rising Star

Things have been so bad for me for so long and coupled with the decline is support I have migrated away from PlusNet.

I have seen a steady increase in so called support staff who actually can't support you at all and just advise you to raise a ticket as they can't help you, I mean what exactly is the point? Could it be to wear paying customers down to the point they just shut up and put up?