cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVOID PLUSNET AT ALL COSTS - ridiculous plusnet service

minazelyas1973
Dabbler

AVOID PLUSNET AT ALL COSTS - ridiculous plusnet service

Yet another bill gone wrong. 4th time in 6 months. I wish i could leave. 2 hours on the phone, over 1 hour on chat, unkept promised call backs by [CSA Removed]. I havent met a competent plusnet employee yet who keeps to their word. Evasive attitude, will lie to you to brush complaint under carpet. I will take it all the way. I dont want your £4 goodwill gesture. I urge customers to take it all the way to ombudsman. They need to know how customers are being treated. Told my sister to cancel move from BT to plusnet. I was going to get mobile sims but cant handle anymore headache. STAY AWAY FROM PLUSNET.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

5 REPLIES 5
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: AVOID PLUSNET AT ALL COSTS - ridiculous plusnet service

Hi @minazelyas1973

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing billing issue that you've highlighted.

Having reviewed your account and a ticket here, I can see that one of my colleagues has agreed to contact you with a decision on the compensation figure you have requested - I can also see that this contact did not happen as agreed. I have therefore contacted the manager in question and asked them to contact you as a matter of urgency.

In the interim, please find our Complaints Code of Practice here, as requested.

Best wishes

Dave

minazelyas1973
Dabbler

RandallFlag - you may need to investigate this as I am being lied to and fobbed off by [CSA Removed]. I am receiving a refund of £6.95 and a credit of £42.98.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @minazelyas1973,

Thanks for getting back to us, I can assure you this is not the case. I have investigated the actions taken on the account and replied here.

Please get back to us if you have any further concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

It's one issue after another, plusnet gets my bill wrong, I refuse to pay £65 when it should be £22, I ask for invoice so I could pay 3 times and what does plusnet do, disconnect my broadband. And guess what do not even reply to my concerns.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @minazelyas1973, from looking at the account it seems you issue has now been resolved, though if that is not the case please let us know.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience that was caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team