cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A thumbs up for Plusnet webmail

kanda
Grafter

A thumbs up for Plusnet webmail

I'm actually quite impressed with the Plusnet webmail interface now I've got used to it. It's probably nothing new to some users but the ability to create aliases and have them all arrive in the same inbox is just so convenient, as is the convenience of being able to group contacts, (once I'd got the hang of how to do it, having overlooked the obvious) neither of which I could do with my previous ISP's webmail.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: A thumbs up for Plusnet webmail

Thanks a lot for the feedback kanda!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Have been impressed until 20 minutes ago when I found ALL my e-mails had vanished, the list is just blank even though the left hand column says 6 new e-mails and 49 Junk e-mails nothing shows up. Fortunately I do not have any important stuff in there.
We are born into history and history is born into us.
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Yes - I now routinely use webmail and only download about once a week to OE. However I wouldn't say webmail is brilliant - though at least it's easier to use than more versatile but more complex webmails such as Gmail and Yahoo, both of which places I also have accounts.
However the slowness of the last day or two is somewhat annoying.
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Has there been a problem today? 3-4 times I've had a window saying I couldn't connect to download my emails.