cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Big Thank You

dccrepairs
Grafter

A Big Thank You

I would like to extend my gratitude to all the staff at plusnet who have helped me with my recent problem.
I had only been with you for two days when you sent me an email informing me that B.T has scheduled my line for disconnection. I immediately contacted sky my phone line provider who basically told me it was not their problem and the only way they would get involved is if i pay them £60 to reconnect the line becuase it was BT who processed the line termination not them. I refused to pay the fee and contacted BT for some answers who told me although they did terminate my line they could not tell me why they had done it because i was no longer a customer of theirs how ever if I agreed to go back to them they promised I would have my line back up and running within two weeks. 
This is when i decided to contact plusnet. Although it was gone two o'clock in the morning I was greeted by a very polite gentleman who promised to sort everything out for me and sure enough at seven AM I received an email from your provisioning team informing me that they would arrange for my line to be reconnected and my broadband tags put back on my line.
As a result of plusnet's customer service team I have now transferred my telephone line to plusnet as well as my broadband and I am in the process of transferring my domain name over to plusnet as well.
A word to anyone who is considering plusnet as their ISP, although you may have seen cheaper in terms of customer service it is my opionion that you will not find anyone better these people have literally bent over backwards to get me sorted and although it was not their problem to begin with they were more than happy to deal with everything for me.
I will also be writing to their head office and informing their managers and supervisors of how much their staff has helped me.
5 REPLIES 5
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: A Big Thank You

welcome to the Forum as well, if you want to see how mad we are have a look at the Chit Chat section, keep you busy over Xmas instead of the lack of stuff on the TV
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi dccrepairs, glad we could help you and thanks very much! Please don't hesitate to shout up if there's anything we can help you with.
Welcome to Plusnet!
dccrepairs
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
welcome to the Forum as well, if you want to see how mad we are have a look at the Chit Chat section, keep you busy over Xmas instead of the lack of stuff on the TV

Thank you, I will do that now gave up watching T.V a long time ago because of the lack of stuff on plus the bonus of no T.V license to pay  Wink
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

dccrepairs
Grafter

yes thank you found that a vary interesting thread and I have posted a reply with my experiences with T.V licensing