Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Day wait for a response

fantawttw
Dabbler

5 Day wait for a response

Hi,
I had a ticket open as both my Phone and Internet went down. No one responded to the ticket, so I called the call centre up on Saturday and was hold for 30-40 mins whilst someone answered. Told them that both my Phone and Internet had been down since Friday and what was happening. The fault was logged and a new ticket opened..
This ticket shows that it should be resolved by Today (12/06). Why so long?
My phone line and internet came back up yesterday, but the speed is atrocious 0.11 Mbps, I placed this information on the ticket and still nothing from Plusnet
What on earth has happened to Plusnet customer support? Every time i've had a problem in the past it has been resolved within 24hrs.
Question 86749945 "This Question is now on hold until Thursday 12th June." Why so long?.
Plusnet please go back to your roots and have great customer support again.

2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: 5 Day wait for a response

Hi fantawttw,
I'm sorry that the wait times and ticket response times have been poor of late. We're working hard to improve the level of service we're providing, we know it's not good enough.
With regards to the issue you're having. I've just carried out an SNR Reset which looks to have brought your speeds back up, I've also updated your speed profile internally, so hopefully, that should see an improvement.
fantawttw
Dabbler

Re: 5 Day wait for a response

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the quick response and resolution of the problem. I can confirm the issue has now been resolved.