cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Weeks In

markm9
Grafter

4 Weeks In

Ok, so ive now had PN Fibre for about 4 weeks, and on the whole im more than impressed, after initial issues where speed would drop down from approx. 50 mbps, to as low as 2mbps, i believe after help from people on this forum this was down to congestion at my bt exchange, this has since cleared up, and i get a constant 50 down, and 16 up, this is what PN said i would get upon sign up. Smiley
PN supplied router is more than adequate for household needs, streaming, gaming etc, and i also get decent wi-fi signal over the house, i live in a 3 storey town house, with router at master socket on bottom floor, i did try tp-link wr1043nd, but found this to be worse than PN router, sent back to amazon.
Ive also switched over to PN phone including land line, again like my fibre migration this was seemless, and i was kept informed every step of the way during the change over process, with little downtime.
I can only comment on my experience with PN, and the service they have provided me, after initial issues, i can only say that thanks PN, heres hopefully to many years service Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: 4 Weeks In

Hi there, well I'm glad things are going well for you and may they long continue  Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: 4 Weeks In

Likewise hoping that things continue as they are, thanks very much indeed and really glad you're happy Smiley