cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 years + loyalty

Unisol

30 years + loyalty

I have Been with force9/plusnet for over 30 years and i an feed up listening to how good there support is when in reality it is rubbish.

When i first started with force9/plusnet you could not fault it. You asked to speak with a tech person you spoke to a tech person

Problems got sorted there and then now it can take up to a month to sort that's a joke.

Stop wasting money on tv ads and spend it on tech personnel that know what they are doing.

There is such a thing as becoming to big for your boots this will be your down fall.

7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: 30 years + loyalty

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Plusnet Feedback..
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

This appears to be your first post on the forum. Have you a problem or is your post a complaint about Plusnet? If the first, please outline the problem and your fellow customers will do their best to help.

Unisol

Feed up with Plusnet 30 year loyalty,  and its going down hill, Soon have to look for a new provider shame

The problem is how long they take to sort things out.

There's not many people here that have been with then as long as I have,

They are just getting to big and it all about the money and not the customer anymore.

Not much we can do about it.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Actually, @Unisol , they are now the 'bargain' BT brand, and BT are stripping them down to the bare minimum to allow the 'service' to be allowed so cheaply.

John
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"This appears to be your first post on the forum. Have you a problem or is your post a complaint about Plusnet? If the first, please outline the problem and your fellow customers will do their best to help."

Or maybe they want to provide some feedback? That's what this part of the forum is titled.

I was with PN, before that Madasafish, and considered myself a long time customer until going to BT. Who were not more expensive at that time and still aren't for me. I am paying £3.36/month for Fibre 1 and with LRS less than £23/month inclusive.

And contrary to what some might write here, their CS is far superior, in my experience. Oh, they also have a chat facility.🤣

Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

@newagetraveller 

I agree that this is feedback, but is: 'it's not as good as when I was a lad' constructive feedback?

I also agree that in the early days Plusnet et al were small ISPs with a lot of technical expertise readily available on the end of the phone. Those days are long gone. It's interesting to look at the Plusnet Job Descriptions and skills requirements  page, along with the hours of work and renumeration to understand why. There is still technical help available from knowledgeable staffers, assisted by some fellow customers, if people come here and explain their problem.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @jab1 

Are they the bargain BT brand as EE costings come close to PN and the one area I looked at EE include mobile calls within the price.

PN special offer to new customers include a £60 reward card and mobile calls

John Lewis although do not include mobile calls and is only 12 month contract has a £70 e-reward card and use PN

I have made contact as mentioned on the site regarding renewal, having been with PN for over 20 years, the offer, taking into account all the rewards and extras (mobile calls) is dearer than these. I agree that loyalty is not rewarded as good as it should be and I also agree that new customers should not get deals cheaper than existing ones.

I know Sunday afternoon gripe but not enamored with PN's renewal offer as a loyal customer.