cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£30 quid to cancel....plusnet racket

ppressure

£30 quid to cancel....plusnet racket

Glad i'm leaving these jokers,£30 quid to cancel after a year..a total adie:link censored take
They answer the phone after 5 mins..you tell them you want to cancel and first time they put me on hold for 10 minutes then hung up,
Next time they did the same,third time they finally answered the phone after fifteen minutes..and charged me £30 quid...robbing bast*rds
adie:red avoidance of swear filter removed.]
2 REPLIES 2
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: £30 quid to cancel....plusnet racket

Hi ppressure,
I'm sorry that you feel so negatively regarding the cancellation charge. the charge that you're referring to, is the Cessation Fee, this is the cost to disconnect your line entirely. If you were moving provider and the line wasn't disconnected, this charge would not be applicable.
I'm really sorry that you got hung up on, I'll find out what happened there and send the appropriate feedback on to those agents. The charge applied is what is charged by our suppliers, so we therefore pass that charge on I'm afraid.
amcclean
Rising Star

Re: £30 quid to cancel....plusnet racket

PPressure ,
as above are you getting rid of broadband altogether or just moving to someone else using a mac? If you are just moving to another provider using a mac there is no fee.