cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23 Days and waiting

sbsdegb1
Grafter

23 Days and waiting

Well its now 23 days since I placed my order ans still no broadband. I have been promised an update on Friday but no guarantee that it will be sorted. Apparently its BT;s fault. They have issues at the exchange.  Maybe its only me that thinks 23 days is slightly excessive but no one else seems to think so.
Sad
More annoying is that I had broadband on this line until I decided to switch providers. So I can't understand how my line that had broadband on now has issues.
Can anyone beat 23 days (25 by the time I hear from PN again with some news) or am I the current record holder  Roll_eyes
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: 23 Days and waiting

As far as I'm aware you should have had this issue sorted yesterday.
I'm going to look at this now and reply back to your original thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88563.0.html
BTW you may find that this thread will get merged with that one shortly.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sbsdegb1
Grafter

Hi Adam
Someone called John rang me and said that BT didn't know what the problem was and that they would give PN an update on Friday 10th. Originally they had told him 20th apparently
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi sbsdegb1,
Please check the response to your other thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88563.0.html would be beneficial to keep the discussion on one thread.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
Thread locked in favour of the one linked to by Adam.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine