Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+1 for automated message in light of the recent outage 11/10/2014

TORPC
Grafter

Re: +1 for automated message in light of the recent outage 11/10/2014

Cheers Linn, Smiley
As we were not privy to that info before a big thank you for bringing it to out our attention, Smiley
Can we please be updated to as & when the action has been completed & if / when the Service Status Line (0800 917 6714,) will have more visibility
No doubt you are aware that the RSS feed was also reported for not providing the SS message in a timely manner (although that is also currently being worked on) & Bob is already on the case
May I ask, is it the same team working on both systems, or are there separate teams ?Huh
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Oldjim
It certainly isn't here http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2 and while I looked at this page why are so many items shown as green with a status duration of 0 Days 0 Hrs 0 Mins

Because all the posts under those sections have expired - if you click them there are no messages.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Anotherone
So that means it's going to take up space on lines into the IVR system? So is the capacity of the IVR system going to be increased? because if not if that's the case, then everything will just be as clogged up as if one had rung the CSC number  Shocked
Well hopefully not if it's done correctly.
You ought to get a short recorded message (after minimal/no queuing) and the line "should" then be released.  Cool