cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are we now?

Where are we now?

Where are we now?

I don't really think that anyone is going to dispute that 2006, especially the second half was a really tough year. >From my perspective however, the first half was possibly even more of a challenge. Working from home until May following having taken on the Comms role, and including the Comms Team Leader role, working for a new company and knowing only a few people within the business whilst working 200 miles away was a massive challenge, which led to my eventual moving to Sheffield. The second half of the year saw ticket backlogs and issues with Max and Tiscali faults, and resulted in myself and my team making a continued effort into addressing tickets raised to us by our customers, which saw a practical dissapearance from our forums towards the end of the year. Now, in January, I firmly believe that we are in a better place with the Comms Team as a whole playing an active part in our Portal Forums and the PUG Forums, which I'm sure a large number of our customers will have seen and appreciated. We will continue to do so and more where possible. I might even remember to stop working when I get home in the evenings Smiley

0 Thanks
0 Comments