Get our superfast unlimited fibre broadband
Great-value deals on unlimited broadband
Our low-cost broadband on its own
Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract
Our network reaches over 99% of the UK, so we've got you covered
Low on minutes, data or texts? Just add one of our bolt-ons
Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools
View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage
A few more interesting additions to the fully launched Community Site over the last few days!
- Dave Tomlinson, our traffic management guru has been testing out the BBC iPlayer and is pleased to confirm that it works a treat on the PlusNet broadband network.
- Bob Pullen has some good news for customers running their own mailservers. A much-requested feature to stop email being delivered to our secondary mailservers has now been rolled out. At (mx.)last.
- I have just posted about improvements BT Wholesale are making to their line management systems to improve the experience for customers who suffer from a blip in sync-speed.
- Read about changes we've made to our Failed Billing processes to improve the customer experience for people who's payments are unsuccessful. Believe it or not, the cause of around 25% of issues is customers' credit or debit cards expiring!
- Melise Jones, Head of Network Operations, provides her account of how PlusNetters pulled through during the Sheffield Floods in June 2007.
Enjoy. As ever, do comment on the articles if you have anything to add...!
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.