cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Causes

Ticket Causes

Ticket Causes

I'm fairly sure that quite a few of you will have received a "stock response" from someone within the CSC at some stage in the time that you've been a customer of ours. For our forum readers, you'll probably have seen quite a few instances of these being posted, often in regards to a fault or a provisioning issue. Many people may ask why we do this, or why we don't just make sure our analysts are answering every ticket with a personalised response. In a perfect world, that may well have been possible, but given the repetitive nature of the provisioning and faults roles especially, it makes perfect sense to have stock replies for various BT responses and such like. There are occasionally instances where the stock ticket replies could be worded in a more appropriate fashion, demonstrating more empathy and providing better instructions where our customer may get a little confused. I have taken on a quarterly objective to review and rewrite where appropriate, or just to remove all of our stock responses. There's approximately 400-500 of them! So hopefully we'll start seeing some improvements here and I'm always grateful for any feedback, what with it being the breakfast of champions and all that!

0 Thanks
2 Comments
2 Comments