cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Comms Team Members

New Comms Team Members

New Comms Team Members

For those of you that post in the forums, be it regularly or occasionally, you may have seen a couple of new names of staff appearing. Firstly there is me, Chris Parr, now the eagle eyed will have noticed that I was posting a few weeks ago too. That was on a month secondment to the Comms team in order to get a feel for the different roles within the business, well I'm back. :D With James moving to BOT TSM it was decided that we needed someone with some sort of comms experience in order to help the usual suspects, so here I am, well for the time being anyway. I've been at PlusNet just over 12 months starting as a member of customer support and then technical support. In previous employment I have worked as an e-commerce assistant for an online travel company and also many many other jobs which I won't bore you with. And also..... I'm Chris Cotterill and this is my first week on the Comms team. I originally joined PlusNet back in October as a temp, after completing a degree in Business and Marketing and quickly progressed onto technical support. It was decided that another team member should be drafted in and I managed to convince Mark and James to give me a shot :) Hopefully with our experience of the CSC and a good understanding of how things work around here we should be able to offer further qualities to the comms role. Hopefully you will get to know a bit more about us during our time in Comms and more importantly, we hope that we can help you guys out whenever a question needs answering or a problem needs solving

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments