cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much usage do you need?

As you may know by now, we’ve just increased the usage allowances on three of our Broadband Your Way products. But if you don’t know how much you use, how do you know which product to choose? Our new minisite can help. With PlusNet broadband you get a View My Usage tool that tells you exactly how much you're using.Usage Calculator Not all broadband providers give you access to this kind of info though, so we’ve launched a new minisite to help people work out what kind of usage allowance would be suitable. Visit the My broadband usage site and you can build up an average week of broadband usage by adding all the types of usage that you enjoy into the usage calculator. We’ll then tell you how many GBs you’d use in a month, and we’ll also recommend a suitable PlusNet broadband product for you. Interested? Have a look at the My broadband usage minisite now If you have any feedback on the site, if there are any types of usage that you'd like adding for instance, please add your comments here.

0 Thanks
0 Comments