cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening & the Broadband Community

It's Spring, and the thoughts of many of us (older folk at least), turn to sorting out the garden.  I don't know about you but I've enjoyed the return of Gardener's World to our (not so) small screens and also Monty Don's 'Around the World in 80 Gardens' programme. It's almost warm enough now to tempt me out into the tangle of overgrown bushes that makes up my 'garden' and into the local garden centre. Having a quick Google for advice about what I should be planting at this time of the year (I'm thinking of covering a wall with an evergreen Clematis), I was a bit surprised about the seeming scarcity of community-based websites about gardening.  It looks like the BBC have got it wrapped up as far as our favourite national pastime* goes.  * at least I think I read that somewhere that it was.. I found 'Carry On Gardening' which I liked the sound of, and it's got Monty Don's content seemingly, but the forums look strangely quiet.  And Gardening.co.uk doesn't look much better.. I'll have to have a good look at the weekend. Certainly the Royal Horticultural Society website doesn't look like my thing at all.. Does that leave me with only the BBC?  What about you keen gardeners out there?  Do you know of the ideal site for me?  There must be one surely.. Pete  

0 Thanks
5 Comments
5 Comments