Following on from the webmail incident PlusNet have added more functionality to the Manage My Mail tool.
These features are:-
- Customers can now set up a redirect to automatically blackhole an address using the redirect option
- Mailbox names can now be 1 character long, previously the minimum was 2 characters
- Increased search functionality on mailboxes and redirects, this will make it easier to find a specific mailbox
- Redirects can now be edited without losing the search/sort options currently in use
- When a mailbox is deleted customers are now warned that any associated aliases will be removed
- There is now a link back to the customer portal from webmail
- The attachment size allowed in webmail has been increased from 2MB to 7MB
These activities are additional features to go alongside the deliverables in the Webmail Incident Report
There are still more ideas and features in the pipeline and we will update you as we have more information.