cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10GB Broadband Offer - Broadband Only

Following the broadband and Home Phone bundle offer we launched earlier in the week, we are now launching a similar offer for customers who want to take broadband only. This offer will give you 10GB broadband usage for just £5.50 for the first 3 months, it's then only £9.75 for the remaining 9 months of the contract. Interested? Then click the link below and sign up Sign me up. To ensure that you are on the most appropriate package we always recommend that you speak with a member of our Customer Options Team, please call on 0845 140 6002. Want more information? You can read the details of this offer here: Offer details. If you’ve already taken advantage of a current special offer, or have a deferred contract on your account for an activation, house move or hardware then unfortunately you’re not eligible for this offer. Expected speeds will match those of the Broadband Your Way Option 1 product. This offer will run until January 2009 and cannot be taken in conjunction with other offers or deferred contracts. We may also withdraw this offer at any time. Frequently Asked Questions My account shows an active deferred contract for cessation, can I take this offer? Yes, the cessation charge does not count as a deferred contract as it’s active on every broadband account. I’m an existing customer, if I move to this can I take the free router? Unfortunately not, existing customers can take advantage of the rest of this offer but not the free router. I’m an existing customer on a different broadband product, can I move to this? Yes but only if you aren’t tied in to another offer and don’t have a deferred contract on your account. If you are unsure of the best offer for you, please speak to a member of our Customer Options Team on 0845 140 6002

0 Thanks
0 Comments