Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi issues - will it be a router one :( or a router two

pontyslapper
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Wifi issues - will it be a router one :( or a router two

Just off the phone to support about our router one that appears to be dying - I've had wifi issues on my phone for yonks but recently the kids have started griping. Had to be the router as no complaints anywhere else, even in an office I frequent with notoriously flaky wifi.

Spoke to a plusnet chap who tried to blame the wifi channel on the router - not going to be that where we live with old dears all about with no routers to interfere. Already had to turn the 5Ghz side off a while back due to the firmware issue.

Just had the router email - the order is for another router one - surely PN are still not sending that heap of junk out?!?

My mother spoke to PN last week and was send a router two - what are my chances of getting the R2 not the R1.

Will not be happy to get an R1 as we all know they are tripe.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Wifi issues - will it be a router one :( or a router two

Thanks for your post @pontyslapper

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues with your router. I can see we're sending you another Hub One. 

We're only at the moment sending a Hub Two to those who upgrade to fibre, sign up on fibre as a new customer, or recontract while remaining on a fibre product through discussing with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632.

We've fixed the WiFi issue fur the Hub One, so this should no longer be a problem. There's more information Here.

If you'd like to look at recontracting to get a Hub Two, we'll only be able to if you're within the last 3 months of a contract and you'll be able to find out when your contract ends by logging into your account from Here.

If you're still having issues when you've got the replacement Hub One, let us know and we'll be happy to take a look. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Wifi issues - will it be a router one :( or a router two

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Feedback to My Router

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'