04-11-2021 2:13 AM - edited 04-11-2021 2:22 AM
I follow the link and I'm now on the plus net hub. At this stage I am stuck as it's showing my account name as email@example.com which is incorrect. I can't see a way to change this to the correct account name. Has anyone had this issue before or know how I may remedy this issue?
Fixed! Go to the fix.
What to do in these circumstances.
- Try a factory reset of the hub by pushing a paperclip or similar in to the reset hole and hold the switch closed for about 30 seconds.
- Leave it 10 minutes or so and see if that fixes it,
If that doesn’t work:
- Log in to the hub by putting 192.168.1.254 in the address field of your web browser.
- On the broadband page (I think, you may need to look through the pages to find it, depending on which hub you have) you should find the username. If it’s firstname.lastname@example.org then it hasn’t configured itself.
- Remove the DSL cable.
- Change the username to your account username in the form <username>@plusdsl.net.
- Enter your account password.
- Plug the DSL cable back in.
- If it doesn’t try to connect select Connect (again you may need to look through he pages to find it).