cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Old Router

chrisdaniel2511

Returning Old Router

Hello,

I have received a returns bag for my old router, however there is no returns label. For some reason I can't seem to generate one on your Royal Mail page either. Could I please request a returns label be sent to me by post?

(I am now at a new address to where I was once a customer with yourselves - if someone PMs/emails me I could give you my current address)

Kind regards
5 REPLIES 5
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Returning Old Router

Hello @chrisdaniel2511,

You can find our returns label from our site here, it also gives you details on how to recycle the routers too.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisdaniel2511

Hi Sammy,

Many thanks for your reply. That's the page I found originally, which contains a link to a Royal Mail page that generates a returns label - however no matter what details I put in it just won't generate a label?! Unfortunately the only place listed near me as taking old routers is an O2 store, which apparently only take their own routers, so I'm a bit stumped if I can't get this returns label from yourselves.

I already have the pink returns bag you guys sent me, I just need this label Sad
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

The manual address to return the routers is:

Plusnet Returns
BT DF
Darlington Road
Northallerton
DL6 2PJ

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisdaniel2511

This address is already printed on the bag, with a space next to it saying "place label here"

Will I just send it back to you guys without the label?
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@chrisdaniel2511 

We can leave electrical junk by our recycling bin and the council deals with it. Is yours not the same?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'